Thursday, April 21, 2016

Daredevil's Special

Many of you squeamish people out there have sneered at some of my culinary concoctions. Not everyone is born with taste!

 HOLD your bellies, I tried a new one today.

Anyone who has kept up with my food adventures knows just how much I enjoy a pineapple and Duke's Mayo sandwich on FRESH white bread. Well, I had my standard one today, Then, I took it up a notch!

Now, stay with me....I globbed heaps of  Peter Pan, crunchy, honey-flavored  peanut butter on one side of the bread.

Before you wince, think on this.... I LOVE to eat! I'm not the bravest soul in the world--bungee jumping,has never been even a remote desire--but I ate it. I devoured it. I valiantly fought making a third sandwich, but wisdom and my phobic reaction to sit-ups kicked in pleading with me to stop....

Now, it's your turn!

Give me a holler if you need further prep instructions....OR, just pop on by the Bluejay Cafe and I'll custom mash one together for you. *



*ALL Employees must wash hands before serving customers

No comments:

Post a Comment