Tuesday, June 19, 2012


Random prompt (Took a little more bravery): He didn’t think he was a cat person until he met Matilda

Cat Woman

by jimbo – 3 minutes ago Edit Story Details
0 remarks || No favorites
Matilda changed a great many things in my empty life. I started to wonder if a meal could be too good after such a long time being hungry....?
She filled a vacuum that was up until her kept quelled with the useless, busy ennui that consumes most our days.
Pleasing people who didn't care a whit about pleasing us. Satisfying faceless clients who lived miles away.
She made life real again.
Matilda’s cat taught me a great deal, too.

Share this story now

After I’d finished, I wanted to do a re-write, changing the main character’s name to Walt and re-naming it “Walt with Matilda.”


No comments:

Post a Comment